As a professional association headquarted in Washington, DC, ACPA is consistently involved in high-stakes and high-profile government processes that effect higher education. We find it necessary to inquire with other associations, take a stance on certain issues, and offer support to push motives associated with our mission, vision and values. With the ever changing climate in our world today, we find a overwhelming need to be transparent with our members about our stance on these pressing issues. This webpage serves as a resource to review formal documents that ACPA has drafted, are in the process of reviewing, or signed on to support. When ACPA shows support for an issue, we will release that information on this page as well as on our social media channels using the hashtag #ACPASpeaksUp.
ACPA External Relations Advisory Board:
- Chair: Kristan Cilente Skendall, University of Maryland College Park (ACPA Governing Board Director of External Relations)
- Shruti Desai, McKendree University (IL)
- Aja Holmes, Sacramento State (CA)
- Byron McCrae, Davidson College (NC)
- Terrance Paape, Metropolitan State University of Denver (CO)
- Raymond Plaza, Santa Clara University (CA)