Members are eligible for favorable group pricing, specialized coverages, and association discounts on insurance protection from leading carriers. Plans are provided through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), of which ACPA is a member. View all plans. Stay connected with TIE by visiting their blog.Professional Liability
- Professional liability insurance for W-2 employed educators; $1 million or $2 million coverage option.
- Psychologists & counselors professional liability insurance; coverage options up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate.
- Student professional liability insurance; $1 million in coverage – only $25 a year!
- GEICO auto / motorcycle insurance
- Homeowners / renters / condominium insurance
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Group term life insurance plans from New York Life Insurance Company
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Disability income protection
- Dental insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Individual and group health insurance plans through the American Health Insurance Exchange (AHiX) – featuring public and private coverage options
- Cancer insurance
- International travel / medical plans
Learn more about all of these plans, apply online or download applications by visiting the ACPA Member Insurance Program, administered by Forrest T. Jones & Company. Or call (800) 821-7303 weekdays and ask for customer service.