Developments CALL FOR COLUMNIST – ETHICAL ISSUES IN STUDENT AFFAIRS & HIGHER EDUCATION
The Ethical Issues column is a regular feature article focusing on ethical issues in student affairs and higher education. The column covers a variety of issues: from highlighting ethical issues facing the profession, to case studies of ethical issues for professionals, scholars, and practitioners in the field.
- Stay current on research, trends, and ethical issues in student affairs and higher education.
- Submit 4 articles per year (2000 – 2500 words each), with Discussion Questions.
- Provide timely feedback to Associate Editor – Regular Contributions on content changes, questions, or concerns with articles.
- Provide timely feedback to Editor on final proof of articles prior to publication.
QUALIFICATIONS & ABILITIES
- Strong writing ability; openness to constructive feedback on writing.
- Significant professional experience/research experience on issues of ethics, professional ethics, student affairs/higher education ethical issues.
- Commitment and passion for the topic of ethics/students affairs/higher education.
- Ability to look at issues, challenges, and opportunities through a variety of theoretical and practical lenses.
- Attention to details and adherence to deadlines.