Each year, ACPA provides recognition to exemplary students, administrators, educators, and programs/initiatives, normally awarded at ceremonies and receptions during the Annual Convention.
Awards are broken up in to two parts: ACPA Major Association-Wide Awards are the highest honors and recognition ACPA provides the profession; Entity Awards highlight accomplishments of individuals, programs, and entitites (generally commissions, coalitions, state/regional and international chapters, and communities of practice. They are an opportunity to highlight best practices and scholarship that benefit students, recognize members and highlight accomplishments. We encourage all to nominate at least one mentor, peer, colleague, student, or supervisee for one of these awards.
Major Association Awards
- Annuit Coeptis Award: Emerging Professionals
- Annuit Coeptis Award: Senior Professionals
- Champion of Sustainability Award
- Collaborative Excellence Award
- Contribution to Knowledge Award
- Contribution to Higher Education Award
- Emerging Scholar Awards and Senior Scholars Awards
- Esther Lloyd-Jones Professional Service Award
- Innovative Practice Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Marylu McEwen Dissertation of the Year
- Presidential Citation Award
- Voices of Inclusion Award
Overall Entity Awards
- Coalition Awards
- Commission Awards
- Communities of Practice Awards
- State Chapter & International Division Awards
The 2018-2019 Major Awards Cycle has concluded. Check back in September 2019 for information on the 2019-2020 process.
If you have any questions about the awards information or awards program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org