Congratulations to Jaci Jenkins Lindberg, Recipient of the 2016 Commission for Academic Affairs' Outstanding Academic Affairs Professional Award!
Jaci is an administrator at University of Nebraska Omaha. ACPA’s Commission for Academic Affairs selected Jaci for her significant contributions in academic affairs, including
- Student centered contributions to academic affairs at UMO through leadership and/ or advocacy
- Scholarship in academic affairs administration
- Demonstration of best practices in student development in an academic affairs setting
- Collaborative relationships between academic affairs and student affairs
- Active membership in professional organizations
- Willingness to support and promote the profession through mentoring and positive role modeling for other professionals