ACPA Coalition for (Dis)Ability (CD) Listserv
To subscribe to the Coalition on (Dis)Ability Listserv you must first be a member of ACPA.
- To officially join our commission, please go to the ACPA Website and click on Member Portal or go directly to this link: https://myacpacommunity.force.com/login
- You will be asked to log in using your ACPA membership credentials.
- On the top, you will see several menu options including My Profile, Community Groups (Chatter), Resources. Go to "Community Groups (Chatter)".
- In the menu on the left, go to "Groups."
- In the search bar, enter "Coalition for Disability". One of the groups from this search should be: Coalition for Disability.
- In the membership column, you will see "Join" and a plus sign. Click on that sign.
- You are now subscribed to our Commission listserv. You will receive EBlasts periodically and can choose to receive "digests" from our Chatter postings.
Before using the listserv please download and read the CD Listserv Etiquette Guidelines
Like us or Follow us:
ACPA Coalition Directorate positions
Directorate positions are a combination of elected or appointment positions. Please contact the current chair, Dale O' Neill at email@example.com, for information on getting involved on other projects or working with a current position chair.