Welcome to CCAPS!
Who We Are
ACPA'S Commission for Counseling and Psychological Services
(CCAPS) provides a home for professionals and graduate students who are
interested and involved in counseling and psychological services in
Membership in ACPA
provides a subscription to the
Journal of College Student Development, an invitation to participate
placement opportunities, and representation on legislative matters
that affect our profession.
membership is FREE. CCAPS welcomes the involvement of any
professional or graduate student who is interested in the services
provided by college and university psychological service centers.
Mission and Goals
Our mission is to maintain the voice of helping professionals
focused on serving college and university students in a mental health
setting. Our goals include:
- Promoting the aims and values of human development in community
colleges, colleges, and universities.
- Providing a forum and place for the exchange of ideas,
innovations, research, and standards.
- Increasing the representative voice of those traditionally
underserved and ignored in society.
- Encouraging interaction, support, and networking among all
student affairs professionals .
- Providing an opportunity for mental health professionals to
become involved in participatory leadership.
Celebrating the history of
CCAPS Welcomes HEMHA to the 2011 ACPA
Jane Bost in Newsweek
You can now SEARCH
the CCAPS website!