Become a CCAPS member
|How to Become a
ACPA members interested in joining CCAPS can do so by logging in to the
system using either the member login button near the top right hand side
of the screen or clicking
here. After logging in, scroll to committees section near the bottom
left hand quarter and follow the instructions.
Click here for
Subscribe to the
The CCAPS listserv provides an opportunity for Commission members, counselors, psychologists, counselor educators, social workers, faculty, students, and others interested in college counseling issues to dialogue about college counseling concerns. Subscribers will learn about Commission committees and special interest groups, annual convention activities and programs, and continue their involvement with the Commission during the year in between the conventions. The list is also a great forum for asking questions and learning about college counseling practices on a national level.
To Subscribe to the listserv:
- Go to ACPA Homepage: http://myacpa.org/
- Choose “Membership” from the menu on the left sidebar of the screen.
- Select “ACPA Listservs (member only benefit)”.
- Fill in your ACPA user name and password and click the “log on” button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Choose” under “Email discussion list settings” and scroll down to “Manage My Email Subscriptions”, then click “Go”
- Go about halfway down the page under the column “List Name” and find “Commission on Counseling and Psychological Services”; under the column “Subscription Type” select either “Subscribe Single” or “Subscribe Digest”
- Click on the button “Submit Changes” at the bottom of the page.
- Congratulations! You’re on the CCAPS listserve!