The Commission for Social Justice Educators is a great way to get actively involved in social justice and student affairs leadership. Below are some of the ways you can get involved.
Become a Member - Join the Commission:
Any ACPA member can join the Commission for Social Justice Educators at any time. In order to join the Commission, please follow the steps below.
- Login HERE with your ACPA Member information.
- Scroll down the page to Committees (bottom left) and click on the “list of committees link” (first bullet point).
- Click on the Commission for Social Justice Educators link.
- Click on Join Committee link at the top of the page
Join the CSJE Listserv:
The CSJE Listserv is the commission’s foundation for dialogue. Items discussed include current and recent job opportunities related to social justice in higher education, Commission announcements, and inquiries on innovative programs and policies. We welcome your support and encourage your participation.
To subscribe to the listserv, please follow the steps below (if you are currently subscribed, you can also use the instructions below to change your subscription to receive emails individually or in digest format).
1. Login HERE with your ACPA Member information.
2. Scroll down the page to "MyRECORD" and select "Manage your email subscriptions" (the first option)
3. Find "Commission for Social Justice Educators," verify your email address. Select your subscription type (digest or single) from the drop down menu.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.