AOFYE Excellence Awards and Research Grant
AOFYE annually recognizes the outstanding contributions of ACPA members in the areas of Admissions, Orientation, and First-Year Experience in the following categories
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award
- Outstanding New Professional Award
- Outstanding Experienced Professional Award (less than 10 years & 10+ years)
- Outstanding Program Initiative Award (innovation, collaboration, integration of technology, etc.)
For specific information on the Excellence Awards, award criteria, and the selection process, click here.
In collaboration with the National Resource Center for The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition, AOFYE annually sponsors a $500 research grant to promote original, descriptive, or evaluative research; philosophical studies; or institutional assessment or evaluation on issues surrounding Admissions, Orientation, and/or the First-Year Experience. Consider submitting a research proposal or serving as a peer reviewer for the grant. Look for more information about the grant selection process during the fall.
For specific information the grant selection process and guidelines, click here.