There are three primary ways in which you can get involved!
- Check the Housing and Residential Life Commission box on your ACPA membership application. By doing this, you'll become a member and receive LifeLine, the Commission newsletter. This publication will keep you updated on the activities of the Commission. If you didn't do this on your original membership application, you can log into the ACPA site to update your membership information and join the Commission.
- Serve as a member of the directorate body.
- Volunteer to assist with the Commission's many services and resources. Below is a list of some of those activities and how you may be able to assist.
- Awards - review submissions in one of seven different categories
- Sponsored Convention Programs - evaluate program proposals that have been submitted for sponsorship or co-sponsorship by Commission for Housing and Residential Life.
Newsletter - submit an article for publication in the Commission for Housing and Residential Life newsletter.
- Convention Showcase - assist in the planning for the Showcase at the annual conference.
- Business Meetings - Attend the annual business meeting at ACPA and have your voice heard! The time and location of those meetings will be posted on this site in the spring.
Join the Commission for Housing and Residential Life Listserv:
Just a reminder, if you haven’t yet done so, join the Commission listserv:
To subscribe to the Commission for Housing and Residential Life listserv, please follow the following directions:
- Visit: https://members.myacpa.org/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/person/Listserv.html
- Log in with your myACPA username and password.
- Find the line for "Commission for Housing and Residential Life," verify your email address and select an option from the drop-down menu (subscribe single or subscribe digest).
- Select “Submit Changes.”
If you have any questions regarding this process please contact the International Office at (202)835-2272 or email@example.com