Sponsored Programs - Past Conventions
ACPA 2018 Commission Sponsored programs:
- Helping First Gen Students Become First Gen Professionals - Candace Lamb, Univeristy of Texas - Austin
- It's Just My Face: Black Women's Career Development & Supervision Experience - Brittany Williams, University of Georgia
- No Time for That?: Developing Career Resilience in Nontraditional Students - Paula Caldwell, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Planned Happenstance: An Inclusiv Approach to Understanding Career Development - Jacqueline S. Lewis, Heather Kaasa, Rachel Eaton, and Diane Coursol, Minnesota State Univeristy - Mankato
- Seven Indicators for Search Success: How Competencies Transform Student Success - Virginia R. Sloop Johnson, Duke Univeristy
- Work Transitions: Strategies for Success in a New Role - Jo Campbell, Caifornia State Polytechnic University - San Luis Obispo, Morgan Moss, Loyola Univeristy Chicago, Abbi J Priehs, Univeristy of Michigan - Ann Arbor, and Thomas Gibson, Bowling Green State Univeristy - Click here for supporting materials.