Share Your Resources
If you have documents or resources that could be useful to other faculty members as they work with future student affairs professionals in their programs, please email them to commission chairperson, John Mueller, so that they can be uploaded to this website.
- Directory of Graduate Programs - Information about and access to the Directory of Graduate Programs of Preparing Student Affairs Professionals, developed by the Commission and ACPA.
- Common Response Resolution related to the Council for Graduate School's Resolution Regarding Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees and Assistants.
- Joint Statement on Student Affairs Preparation Program Quality (PDF)
- Faculty Resource Library - Looking for resources, start here! A joint project of ACPA Commisison on Professional Preparation and NASPA Faculty Council
- Syllabus Clearinghouse - The Syllabus Clearinghouse was established as a project of the Commission. Available as an open source resource for all faculty, the clearinghouse offers faculty the opportunity to review current syllabi to help in the development of new courses and/or revising existing courses. In addition, video resources from Higher Ed Student Affairs Live are available for use in course content.
- Commission Faculty Research Grants - Information about applying for a Commission Faculty Research Grant, designed to provide funding for faculty research projects focused on issues in student affairs and higher education.
- Commission Research and Writing Awards - Information about applying for a Commission Research and Writing Award for graduate students in student affairs and higher education.
- CSPTalk Listserv for Student Affairs Faculty - Details on subscribing to the online email listserv of faculty in student affairs preparation programs.
- CAS Standards - Standards for Masters Degrees by the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS).
- 2001 CACREP Standards - Link to the 2001 Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) Standards.
- Graduate/Certificate Programs for Student Affairs in Canada -- A listing for student affairs programs in Canada provided by the Canadian Association of College and University Student Services.
- Education Index: A comprehensive and informative resource that systematically sorts out the available undergraduate and graduate programs available today in the U.S. A powerful resource for anyone pursuing to further their college education.
Organizations - General
- ACPA - College Student Educators International (ACPA)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- National Association of Student Affairs Professionals (NASAP)
- Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE)
- American Educational Research Association (AERA)
Organizations - Specific
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- American College Health Association (ACHA)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Association of College and University Housing Officers - International (ACUHO-I)
- Association of College Unions International (ACUI)
- Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA)
- Association of Student Judicial Affairs (ASJA)
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- National Association of Academic Advisors for Athletics (N4A)National
- National Association of Campus Activities (NACA)
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
- National Clearinghouse for Commuter Programs (NCCP)
- National Consortium of Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Ed
- National Orientation Directors Association (NODA)