We have updated our publications to better serve you all. We now have two different documents that will provide updates, information, and relevant research to you. Our bi-weekly publication, NEWSLETTER, will have quick snippets of info and updates as to what is happening. Our quarterly publication, INTERCHANGE, will continue to deliver relevant research, assessment, and best practices.
Contribute to the CSI Newsletter!
We are now accepting submissions for our bi-weekly CSI Newsletter! This publication showcases the work of professionals across the world engaged in fraternity/sorority life, leadership education, community service/service learning and student organizations and activities. Do you have a reflection on a program from your campus? Think you have a good practice for advising students? Tips for working with community partners? All of these and more would make great Newsletter Submissions. This is also an opportunity to share writing samples with a broader audience and is a great entry way into publishing.
Please submit your article here.
For more information about our publications, please contact our Vice Chair of Communication, Lin Philpott
Archives for New Publications Format
In order to see archives of our publications, you must join our mailing list.
Past Issues of Previous Interchange
These issues will soon be relocated to a database that will be accessible by all ACPA members.
- Volume 39, Number 3, Pre-Convention Special Edition (pdf)
- Volume 39, Number 2, February 2012 (pdf)
- Volume 39, Number 1, November 2011 (pdf)
- Volume 38, Number 4, March 2011 (pdf)
- Volume 38, Number 3, January 2011 (pdf)
- Volume 38, Number 2, September 2010 (pdf)
- Volume 38, Number 1, July 2010 (pdf)
- Volume 37, Number 3, January 2010 (pdf)
- Volume 37, Number 2 October 2009 (pdf)
- Volume 37, Number 1 June 2009 (pdf)
- Volume 36, Number 3 March 2008 (pdf)
- Volume 36, Number 2 January 2008 (pdf)
- Volume 36, Number 1 November 2007 (pdf)