• center who we are and how we connect with one another in community
• celebrate with joy & gratitude the 95 years of our Association history as we envision a brighter, promising future continuing our commitment to student learning and development
• create space for deep engagement, reflection, & story sharing while balancing the need to celebrate us and have some fun
• call us to action to better ourselves and the communities and world around us.
- Rethinking the Faculty-Led Model of First Year Seminar, Cathy Carlson
- Afro-Latinx Identity: How Societal Invisibility Transcends to Higher Education, Raniesha Wassman
- Bridging the Divide: Faulty and Staff Collaboration Enhancing Student Success, Kim Kerns
- Building Mid-level Student Affairs & Faculty Partnerships for Student Success, Matthew Le Brasseur (Co-sponsored with Mid-Level Community of Practice)
For more details, keep watch at ACPA Boston 2019
Please join us for CAA's Pre-Convention Drive-In:
Intersections of Academic and Student Affairs: Pertners in Student Success and Retention
Friday, March 1, 2019
Bentley University - Waltham,MA
Learn more on our Events page.