Come party like it’s 1999 at the 20th Anniversary Cabaret drag show on Tuesday, 13 March, 2018. Doors will open at 8:30pm with the show starting at 9:30pm at Rich’s Nightclub, 2401 San Jacinto St. Houston, Texas, United States of America (approximately 1.4 miles from the George R. Brown Convention Center). All tips given during the show will donated to the Paul Hart Fund, supporting individuals infected and/or affected by HIV & AIDS and the newly-established CSGI Scholarship for Queer Trans People of Color. Bring your cash to tip your favorite performers or make your tips electronically this year using DipJar! This year’s show will be bigger and better than ever in celebration of 20 years of Cabarets.
Guests in need of accommodation should inform the CSGI in advance so we can plan accordingly. Please email Todd Snovel at email@example.com with specific instructions. Requests made after March 1, 2018 may be more difficult to address fully.
Tickets for this fun-filled extravaganza go on sale Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 12:00PM/noon EST. In order to purchase your tickets, please click on the link below:
Interested in performing?
Interested in performing? We would love to have you! No prior experience is necessary. If you are considering performing, please complete this FORM.
A few things to remember:
- There is no guarantee of performance; it will depend upon how many performers express interest.
- Performers must submit digital copy of their music
- We welcome multiple performances from individuals, but no person may perform more than twice.
- Performances should be approximately 3-4 minutes in length.
- We welcome ALL expressions of drag, while also maintaining cultural sensitivity, from camp to glam, from queens to kings, and other expressions of gender-bending.
- Keeping with tradition, all tips received during performances will benefit the CSGI, including the Paul Hart HIV/AIDS fund.
- If you have any questions, please contact CSGI Director of Development Todd Snovel at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you consider participating in this year's big event, and pass this on to colleagues who would be interested in performing! See you in Houston, Texas!
Todd C. Snovel
CSGI Director of Development