Come join us for the 19th Anniversary Cabaret drag show on Tuesday, 28 March, 2017 at 9:30pm at Axis Nightclub, 775 N High St. (approximately .5 miles from the Columbus Contention Center). All tips given during the show will benefit the Paul Hart Fund, which supports individuals infected and/or affected by HIV & AIDS. Bring your cash for the performers and bar refreshments and prepare to be entertained! This now legendary show becomes a night when members and friends of ACPA let it all out on the floor for charity!
Guests in need of accommodation should inform the CLGBTA in advance so we can plan accordingly. Please email Todd Snovel at email@example.com with specific instructions. Requests made after March 15th may be more difficult to address fully.
Tickets for this fun-filled extravaganza go on sale Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 12:00PM/noon EST. In order to puchase your tickets, please click on the "Purchase Cabaret Tickets " below:
For more information about our Cabaret Equitable Ticketing policies, please see the document below:
Interested in performing?
We would love to have you and no prior experience is necessary. If you are considering performing, please complete this form.
A few things to remember:
- There is no guarantee of performance; it will depend upon how many performers express interest by the March 7th deadline.
- Performers must submit digital copy of their music by Tuesday, March 14th
- We welcome multiple performances from individuals, but no person may perform more than twice.
- Performances should be approximately 3-4 minutes in length.
- We welcome ALL expressions of drag, while also maintaining cultural sensitivity, from camp to glam, from queens to kings, and other expressions of gender-bending.
- Keeping with tradition, all tips received during performances will benefit the CLGBTA, including the Paul Hart HIV/AIDS fund.
- If you have any questions, please contact CLGBTA Director of Development Todd Snovel at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you consider participating in this year's big event, and pass this on to colleagues who would be interested in performing! See you in Columbus!
Todd C. Snovel
CLGBTA Director of Development