Join our listserv and become a member!
- To officially join our commission, please go to the ACPA Website and click on Member Portal or go directly to this link: https://myacpacommunity.force.com/login
- You will be asked to log in using your ACPA membership credentials.
- On the top, you will see several menu options including My Profile, Community Groups (Chatter), Resources. Go to "Community Groups (Chatter)".
- In the menu on the left, go to "Groups."
- In the search bar, enter "Grad Students & New Professionals". One of the groups from this search should be: Grad Students & New Professionals CoP
- In the membership column, you will see "Join" and a plus sign. Click on that sign.
- You are now subscribed to our Commission listserv. You will receive EBlasts periodically and can choose to receive "digests" from our Chatter postings.
We are always looking for new volunteers!
- Our Awards Coordinator will be looking for people to judge awards applications. And you can nominate friends, mentors, coworkers, and classmates for our Awards program as well. Keep checking back!
- E-mail our 8th Vector Coordinators if you'd like to write an article for our blog. Article ideas include (but are not limited to) conference recaps/suggestions, reflections on your graduate/professional experiences, and book reviews.
- Are you a seasoned professional who can help mentor a graduate student or new professional attending ACPA for the first time? Our Convention Colleagues Coordinator would love to get in contact with you.
- Our Scholarship Coordinator will be seeking volunteers to review applications for our annual scholarship to help graduate students seeking to attend their first Annual Convention.