Individual Membership Types and Dues: 2017
Individual at Member College University - $93
Employed at an accredited college or university that is a current ACPA member.
Individual at Non Member College University - $149
Employed at an accredited college or university that is not a current ACPA member. If you join one of our 16 State Chapters, while joining as a new ACPA member, you will gain additional educational and networking opportunities as well as the best economic value for your membership.
Effective, September 1, 2016, ACPA implemented a $16 USD publication fee to receive hard copies of our publications, Journal of College Student Development and About Campus, as part of our continued effort to minimize environmental impact in our work as an association. If you would like to receive these publications via mail, this can be added to your membership order.
ACPA membership is neither transferable nor refundable. All rates are in U.S. Dollars.
If you are an existing member and would like to renew your membership, log on to your Member Profile and complete your renewal online.
ACPA Individual Members receive many great benefits and savings.
Members receive discounted rates and savings to ACPA's cutting edge Webinars, seminars, cultural study tours and publications
- Annual Convention
- Career Central (job postings)
- Conferences, Institutes and Seminars
- ACPA Video on Demand (Professional Development Videos available 24/7, 365)
Research on Current Trends
- Journal of College Student Development (scholarly, peer-reviewed journal)
- ABOUT CAMPUS (professional magazine)
- Developments (quarterly newsletter for members)
- Ethical Principles and Standards
- Professional Competencies
- ASK Standards (assessment)
Networking and Involvement Opportunities
As an inclusive organization- ACPA encourages your participation in the decision making process- your vote counts!
- Commissions (functional areas)
- Coalitions (identity groups)
- State Chapters and International Divisions
- Leadership Opportunities
- Annual Convention