The Mid-Level Community of Practice presents a series of free webinars each year for our membership. These webinars are designed for mid-level professionals, by mid-level professionals, and are facilitated by mid-level professionals and our partners. Webinar topics cover a wide range of topics and issues facing the mid-level professional. Below you will find information on upcoming webinars as well as links to recordings of our past offerings.
If you have an idea for a webinar or are interested in helping with or presenting a future webinar please let us know!
Tuesday June 25,12:30pm-1:30pm (eastern)
Supervising the “current generation”: Millennials & Generation Z!
Brought to you by the Mid-Level Community of Practice and the Graduate & New Professionals Community of Practice this panel style webinar will look at supervision of current new professionals and graduate students. What does this group need from its Mid-Level supervisors? Hear from a panel of current new professionals on what we can do to best support, inspire, motivate, and supervise this generation of Student Affairs Practitioners.
- Rasha Cheek Vice Chair of External Affairs-GSNP she/her/hers
- College Advising Corps, Learning Lab eAdviser
- Brittany Stegeman Coordinator for Ambassador Recruitment-GSNP she/they
- Complex Director, Northwest Missouri State University
- Hannah White Coordinator of Student Affairs Innovation Competition-GSNP she/her/hers
- Coordinator for Leadership and Community Engagement, University of Oregon
- Terrian Garvis Coordinator of Professional Development-GSNP he/him/his
- Coordinator, Student Affairs Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
Parenting at the Mid-Level-a Panel Discussion
Manage Webinar for "From Convention to Practice: taking what you learned at convention and implementing it on campus"
The ACPA Strategic Imperative for Racial Justice and Decolonization at the Mid-Level
Managing work, life, and everything else from the Middle-Mid-Level Community of Practice
How To Manage Your State While Walking on Fire- handling stress at the Mid-Level
Changing functional areas in Student Affairs: does it make sense for my career?
Assessing Ourselves. Co-sponsored by the Commission for Assessment and Evaluation and Mid-Level Community of Practice