Critical Mixed Race Studies - http://criticalmixedracestudies.org/
- Biennial conference held at DePaul University (Feb. 2017); also sponsors new Journal and Facebook group.
- Comprehensive clearinghouse of scholarship on mixed race, created and maintained by Steven Riley.
The Mixed Heritage Center (MHC) – www.mixedheritagecenter.org
- The MHC is the nation’s premier resource for information and resources for mixed heritage children, people and families. Contains a listing of other organizations focusing on multiracial issues.
Mavin Foundation – www.mavinfoundation.org
- MAVIN is a nonprofit organization that is the national leader in creating innovative projects and resources celebrating mixed race youth and families.
Loving Day Campaign – www.lovingday.org
- The Loving Day campaign encourages Americans to celebrate the anniversary of the legalization of interracial couples on June 12. The website includes great resources.
Mixed Race Initiative and Special Issue of the Asian American Literary Review - http://mri.aalrmag.org/
- “Mixed Race in a Box” special edition of the journal and synchronous teaching program and digital labs.
Swirl – www.swirlinc.org
- Swirl is a national multi-ethnic organization with several chapters, founded by Jen Chau.
Association of Multiethnic Americans (AMEA) – www.ameasite.org
- AMEA aims to educate and advocate on behalf of multiethnic individuals and families by collaborating with others to eradicate all forms of discrimination. (Historical resources on website)
iPride: Family Pride in Mixed Heritage – http://www.ipride.org
- A community-based organization founded in Berkeley, CA now consists of multiple programs including the Multiethnic Education Program (ME Program) and the FUSION camp.
Multethnic Americans of Southern California (MASC) – http://www.mascsite.org/
- Community group located in LA that hosts a variety of programs for families and students of all ages.
Maria P. P. Root, Ph.D. – www.drmariaroot.com
- Maria P. P. Root is an independent scholar and clinical psychologist and an experienced trainer, educator, and public speaker on the topics of multiracial families, multiracial identity, cultural competence, etc.
RACE: Are We So Different? – http://www.understandingrace.org/
- A museum exhibit that helps visitors understand what race is and what it is not through the exploration of three themes: the everyday experiences, the contemporary science, and the history of race in the U.S.
The Multiracial Activist - www.multiracial.com
- A libertarian oriented activist journal covering social and civil liberties issues of interest to individuals who perceive themselves to be biracial, multiracial, interracial couples/families and transracial adoptees.
Mixed Foundations: Supporting and Empowering Multiracial Student Organizations co-written by the Chair of Multiracial Network, Victoria Malaney and Kendra Danowski.