For over 35 years, South Carolina college and university professionals, faculty, and graduate students have turned to the the South Carolina College Personnel Association (SCCPA) for professional development, networking opportunities, leadership experience, and information on the latest trends and issues in our field.
SCCPA's mission is to support its members and other professionals who serve students in South Carolina higher education institutions. In turn, SCCPA derives from its members a shared commitment to help colleges and universities provide a campus environment that promotes academic achievement and personal growth and development for all college students.
- the continued learning of members and other professionals and collaboration with other professional associations to provide such opportunities;
- the active involvement and fostering of professional networks among a diverse population of student affairs professionals;
- the field of student affairs/student personnel and the understanding of professional standards;
- the welfare of members and other professionals who serve students in South Carolina colleges and universities;
- as well as issues of concern related to the education of students in out-of-class settings.
South Carolina President Information
Linda C. Jameison