CGDSD Scholarship for International Members
The CGDSD is pleased to announce the 2018 scholarship recipients. Please welcome...
- Cody Rosenbarker, Student Services Coordinator from the Lacoste School of the Arts (SCAD) located in Lacoste, France.
- Laura Burge, Student Experience Manager, Residential Services Department from Deakin University located in Geelong, Victoria.
2019 Scholarship Application Information
The next Scholarship application cycle will begin in August 2018. The deadline to apply is December 1, 2018. The scholarships cover the first year of membership fees. Please complete this Online Form and upload the requested documents to apply. The CGDSD scholarship encourages involvement in ACPA and the commission from professionals in our field outside of the United States. This scholarship covers a year of membership and welcomes newcomers to ACPA and those returning after a multi-year lapse in membership. Recipients will benefit from the commission's robust network of professionals and contribute their knowledge and expertise to assisting the commission in achieving its mission and goals.
- Applications are highly encouraged from newcomers to ACPA and those returning to the organization after a lapse in membership. Current ACPA members are not eligible
- Applicants need to register as a member from a non-affiliated university or college and currently live or work outiside of the United States.
- Award receipients may only receive this award once and allow thier names to be posted on the CGDSD website and social media sites.
- Award winners are required to contribute to the CGDSD in the year of their membership in one of the following ways:
- Facilitate a CGDSD webinar or serve as panelist for a CGDSD webinar
- Serve on the directorate board
- Present a program at the ACPA Convention (can but does not have to be sponsored by CGDSD)
- Create a video for the International Channel on ACPA's Video on Demand
- Serve as a program or award reviewer for the following year.
For general questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org