CGDSD Scholarship for International Members
The CGDSD is pleased to announce the creation of two new scholarships, which serve to encourage involvement in ACPA and the commission from professionals in our field outside of the United States. This scholarship will cover a year of membership, and applications are highly encouraged from newcomers to ACPA, as well as those returning after a lapse in membership. Winners will be recognized on the CGDSD website, and are required to contribute to the commission in the year of their membership. Deadline to apply is December 1, 2017.
The scholarships cover the first year membership fees, available for new and international professionals. Please complete this Online Form and upload the requested documents to apply.
- Applicants cannot be current members of ACPA- applications are highly encouraged from newcomers to the organization, as well as those returning to the organization after a lapse in membership.
- Applicants need to register as a member from a non-affiliated university or college , and not be currently living or working in the United States .
- Award winners are required to contribute to the CGDSD in the year of their membership in one of the following ways:
- Facilitate a CGDSD webinar or serve as panelist for a CGDSD webinar
- Serve on the directorate board
- Present a program at the ACPA Convention (can but does not have to be sponsored by CGDSD)
- Create a video for the International Channel on ACPA's Video on Demand
- Serve as a program or award reviewer for the following year.
- Award winners may only receive this award once. Award winners' names will be posted on the CGDSD website and social media sites.
For general questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org