Transitional Membership Rates:
A Transitional Member is defined as any current ACPA student member in good standing, renewing their membership within one year of graduating.
Membership + Printed copies of JCSD & About Campus: $110
ACPA membership is neither transferable nor refundable. All rates are in U.S. Dollars.
Benefits & Features
Professional Development & Education
- Access to ACPA Video on Demand
- ACPA Member Rate to Professional Development opportunities year round both in-person and virtually
- Career Central Job Postings
- Conferences, Institutes and Seminars
- Strategic Imperative on Racial Justice & Decolonization resources
- Digital access to The Journal of College Student Development (JCSD), About Campus and eCommunity. JCSD is considered the largest Tier 1 publication in this area and was recently ranked “most inclusive” in terms of content dedicated to race.
- Ethical Principles and Standards
- Professional Competencies
- ASK Standards (assessment)
- Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks
- ACPA/NASPA Professional Competencies
Networking and Involvement Opportunities
As an inclusive organization- ACPA encourages your participation in the decision making process- your vote counts! As an ACPA Member, you'll have the ability to join one of our many entity groups, task forces or the Annual Convention Planning Team!
- Commissions (functional areas)
- Coalitions (identity groups)
- State Chapters and International Divisions
- Leadership Opportunities
- Annual Convention
Third Party Discounts