Individual Membership Types and Dues: 2017
Transitional - $89
Any current ACPA student member in good standing, renewing their membership within one year of graduating.
Effective, September 1, 2016, ACPA implemented a $16 USD publication fee to receive hard copies of our publications, Journal of College Student Development and About Campus, as part of our continued effort to minimize environmental impact in our work as an association. If you would like to receive these publications via mail, this can be added to your membership order.
ACPA membership is neither transferable nor refundable. All rates are in U.S. Dollars.
New MembersJoin Online - Individual
Pay by Check - Individual Membership
If you are an existing member and would like to renew your membership, log on to your Member Profile and complete your renewal online.
ACPA Individual Members receive many great benefits and savings.
Members receive discounted rates and savings to ACPA's cutting edge Webinars, seminars, cultural study tours and publications
Research on Current Trends
- Journal of College Student Development (scholarly, peer-reviewed journal)
- ABOUT CAMPUS (professional magazine)
- Developments (quarterly newsletter for members)
- ACPA Video on Demand (Professional Development Videos available 24/7, 365)
- Ethical Principles and Standards
- Professional Competencies
- ASK Standards (assessment)
Networking and Involvement Opportunities
As an inclusive organization- ACPA encourages your participation in the decision making process- your vote counts!
- Commissions (functional areas)
- Coalitions (identity groups)
- State Chapters and International Divisions
- Leadership Opportunities
- Annual Convention