Two months from today, final preparations will be underway for the official start of the ACPA18 Convention in Houston, Texas USA!
From 11-14 March, ACPA18 will provide an opportunity for colleagues across the globe to come together in person and virtually to engage in the issues taking place on our campuses and within our organizations.
As you consider attending ACPA18 – think about some of things that we’ll have to offer:
- Eight featured speakers over four days reflecting on the different needs of our field
- Over 400 educational sessions across the major functional areas and representing each of the ACPA/NASPA Professional Competencies for Student Affairs Educators
- A chance to visit and engage with the 4th largest city in the United States – Houston, Texas
- Opportunities to get actively involved within ACPA Entity groups – a great way to engage with colleagues in similar functional areas or identities.
- Opportunities to challenge ourselves as professionals and engage in with the new identity-based caucusing
- Engage in conversations about ACPA’s Strategic Imperative for Racial Justice and Decolonization
- Connect with former classmates, mentors and friends through informal gatherings and institutional receptions
If you are already registered, please consider:
- Serving as a Discussant for Research Papers
- Being a Professional Development Guide for NextGen participants
- Encouraging your undergraduates to consider NextGen – scholarships are available to cover cost of registration and other expenses
- Taking advantage of the slate of Pre-Convention Workshops
- Volunteering at Convention (more information will be released soon!)
If you have not registered, make your plans to be a part of the ACPA18 experience! The regular registration deadline is Friday, 9 February 2018.
To learn more about ACPA18, please check out the website or feel free to reach out directly at[email protected] or [email protected].
ACPA18 Convention Chair