The Awards Nomination Process is open for 2021!
This award recognizes someone who has advanced a broad higher education agenda through work at the institutional, regional, and national levels. The recipient may be someone who has worked beyond the association to contribute to the higher education landscape and has, in a meaningful way, enhanced the work done on college campuses and with college students. The recipient of this award can be (but is not limited to) a college president, another association leader, someone from the corporate world, or a political leader.
- Letter of nomination that articulates how the individual/organization meets the criteria for the award and includes the nominee's name, email address, and telephone number
- A minimum of three supporting letters from leaders addressing how the nominee has made significant contributions to higher education
- The nominee’s resume or curriculum vita (if an individual)
- The deadline to nominate a colleague for all ACPA Association-Wide Awards is 6 November 2020.
- Questions can be directed to [email protected]
The National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment