The ACPA Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes individuals who have a minimum of two decades of extraordinary long-term involvement and service to the field of student affairs and/or higher education over an extended period of time. The recipient will have a recognized level of significant scholarly productivity and/or exemplary leadership at one or more institutions of higher learning as a student affairs or higher education administrator or faculty member. This award is typically presented at or near the recipient’s retirement from higher education.
- Evidence of extraordinary involvement and service to the field
- Evidence of significant scholarly productivity and/or exemplary leadership in the field
- Evidence of sustained contribution to the field
- Letter of nomination that articulates how the individual meets the criteria for the award and includes the nominee's name, email address, and telephone number
- A minimum of two to three supporting letters from other leaders in the field
- The nominee’s resume or curriculum vita
We are no longer accepting nominations for this awards cycle. Please check back mid-June 2019 for nomination deadlines for the 2019-2020 Awards Cycle.
Charles C. Schroeder