CAL at #ACPA19 - Boston, Massachusetts (USA)
Each year, the Commission for Administrative Leadership plays an active role in the ACPA Convention through program sponsorships, directorate meetings, and networking opportunities to support our mission.
At the 2019 convention, the Commission for Administrative Leadership offered the following sponsored programs:
- Anatomy of a scandal: Surviving political, media and litigation dramas
- Presenters: Jason Laker (San Jose State University), Rickey Hall (University of Washington)
- Creating transformational programs by developing a culture of innovation
- Presenters: Jo Campbell (California State Polytechnic University-San Luis Obispo), Sonia M. Jimenez (Texas A&M University at Qatar), Eric Estes *Brown University), Abby J. Priehs (University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- I became Dean/VP on a small campus! Now what?
- Presenters: Gwendolyn Schimek (Cornell College)
- Seven steps for moving a campus toward racial equity
- Presenters: Heather Hackman (Hackman Consulting Group)
- Visioning your organization's future through strategic planning
- Presenters: Jo Campbell (California State Polytechnic University-San Luis Obispo), David Hao (Houston Baptist University), Tina M. Muller (California State Polytechnic University-San Luis Obispo)
For more individual program information and to learn about all the offerings at #ACPA19, checkout the convention program book.