Sponsored Programs - Past Conventions
At each annual convention, the Commission for Career Services reviews submitted programs and a selection of programs are chosen to be promoted as "sponsored programs". Consider submitting a career service-focused program for our next annual convention. Contact [email protected] for more information.
2019 sponsored programs:
- The Practitioner's Approach: Cognitive Information Processing in Career Services - Brittany Devies, Briana Edwards, and Casey Lowe - Florida State University
- Infusing Equity & Justice-Based Practices into your Employer Relations Strategy - Kelvin Ruteledge - Southern Connecticut State University
- Career Readiness: Creating a Campus Wide Initiative - Riannon Nute (University of New Hampshire) and Melissa Lyon (University of New Hampshire at Manchester)
- Building Student Employability: Leveraging Perceptions of Co-Curricular Engagement - Dr. Frimpomaa Ampaw, Jennifer Drevon, Zachary Evans, and Danielle Rossman - Central Michigan University
- Transformative Student Leadership by Design: Designing Intentional Student Leadership Roles and Employability Skills - Samantha Hebel - Cornell College