Commission for Student Conduct & Legal Issues
Nominate a Colleague for a Commission for Student Conduct and Legal Issues Award!
- New Professional of the Year Award
- Outstanding Service to the Commission for Student Conduct and Legal Issues Award
- Outstanding Research in Student Conduct and Legal Issues
- Award for Student Impact
- Tracy R. Teele Memorial Award
Submit a nomination today! - The deadline for nominations are been extended to Friday, November 20, 2020
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of the Commission for Student Conduct and Legal Issues (CSCLI) is to support the professional development of student conduct professionals in higher education in a progressive and visionary way. The Commission offers resources and opportunities, including collaboration, in conduct and legal issue education in an effort to support the development of socially just conflict resolution strategies that effectively resolve individual and group differences.
- An awareness of current student development and conflict resolution theories and legal issues impacting students, professionals, and campus communities
- Support for the education and development of ethical principles, processes, and integrity
- A commitment to socially just coduct and conflict resolution practices which affirm both the rights and responsibilities of individuals engaged in our processes
- Support of a pluralistic approach to campus life issues and a commitment to increase the representation of diverse perspectives and backgrounds in its leadership positions
Student Conduct Board Manual and Reference
Currently under revision - please check back later.
Current Commission Chair Information:
Chief Diversity and Belonging Officer
Title IX Coordinator
Bowling Green State University
Pronouns: she/her/hers (What is this?)