We invite YOU to write for our Commission Blog:
Blog posts can cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- cross-cultural learning initiatives (study abroad, global education curricula, initiatives that bring domestic and international populations together, etc.)
- experiences and trends related to working with international students
- personal experiences of being a foreign-born professional working at a higher education institution outside their home country
- experiences of working with student services from different countries
- thought pieces on trends in international education
- AND MORE
Nominate a Blogger
If you have a friend, a colleague, or a connection who might have an interesting experience or an insightful perspective to share, fill out this Nomination Form and we will reach out to them!
Blog posts can range anywhere between 800-2,500 words. We encourage you to find ways to engage your audience in your blog post by for example including pictures (with a short description) and/or links to outside sources. We also ask that you include your headshot and a short bio, which we can add to the blog posts.
Blog posts should be submitted as a Word document, with pictures attached separately to the e-mail.
Cross-Posting with other ACPA Blogs:
Blogs can be cross-posted on other entity group blogs (to increase readership), if they adhere to the guidelines of the other entity group and address a topic related to the other entity group. We are currently collaborating with the Commission for Social Justice Education on cross-posting blog posts. For information on their blog contribution guidelines, please go to: https://acpacsje.wordpress.com/contribute/
Questions and/or Submitting a Blog:
For more information or to submit a blog post, please contact Bianca Chau at [email protected].