We invite YOU to write for our Commission Blog: http://www.myacpa.org/entity/145/blog
Blog posts can cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- cross-cultural learning initiatives (study abroad, global education curricula, initiatives that bring domestic and international populations together, etc.)
- experiences and trends related to working with international students
- personal experiences of being a foreign-born professional working at a higher education institution outside their home country
- experiences of working with student services from different countries
- thought pieces on trends in international education
- AND MORE
Blog posts can range anywhere between 800-2,500 words. We encourage you to find ways to engage your audience in your blog post by for example including pictures (with a short description) and/or links to outside sources. We also ask that you include your headshot and a short bio, which we can add to the blog posts.
Blog posts should be submitted as a Word document, with pictures attached separately to the e-mail.
Cross-Posting with other ACPA Blogs:
Blogs can be cross-posted on other entity group blogs (to increase readership), if they adhere to the guidelines of the other entity group and address a topic related to the other entity group. We are currently collaborating with the Commission for Social Justice Education on cross-posting blog posts. For information on their blog contribution guidelines, please go to: https://acpacsje.wordpress.com/contribute/
Questions and/or Submitting a Blog:
For more information or to submit a blog post, please contact Bianca Chau at [email protected].