Wednesday, 23 June 2021 // Virtual
The Institute for Critical Perspectives and Practices on College Masculinities will provide a space for student affairs educators, scholars, and higher education professionals to critically explore and reflect on the future of men and masculinities scholarship and practice.
This virtual institute will curate opportunities for critical reflection and provide tools for professional practice related to examining power and privilege as well as centering the experiences of marginalized masculinities in higher education. Through dynamic keynote speakers and interactive workshops, participants will gain critical perspectives and practices that will allow them to reimagine new possibilities for engaging and supporting college men.
• Explore emerging practices related to engaging and supporting college men
• Develop critical perspectives on masculinities related to power, privilege, and oppression
• Center the experiences of marginalized men in higher education through masculinities
scholarship and practice
THIS EVENT IS PERFECT FOR:
• Educators who have a role related to engaging or supporting college men
• Scholars who have a research interest related to college men and masculinities
• Higher education professionals who have a personal interest in masculinities
|$39 for ACPA members||$19 for ACPA student members|
|$59 for non-members||$29 for non-member students|
1-10 ACPA members- $100
10-20 ACPA members- $200