Under the guidance and authority of ACPA: College Student Educators International, the ACPA Mid-Level Community of Practice is the home for mid-level professionals in student affairs and higher education. Mid-Level Professionals are those individuals who have been in the field for more than five years and are not a Senior Student Affairs Officer.
For some professionals, mid-level is a position at which they wish to remain for their professional careers. The reasons for doing so are as unique as the individual themselves and may encompass not only professional concerns but personal concerns as well. Likewise, some professionals see the mid-level as a stepping-stone to senior level opportunities. The ACPA MLCOP offers involvement opportunities for this broad range of needs.
Serve on the Mid-Level Community of Practice Directorate Board
We will be recognizing our new board members soon and are very thankful to our board members who are rolling off the Directorate this year. Our next election cycle will start in December 2021.
Join the MLCOP Listserv
- You must be an ACPA member to join MLCOP. To join ACPA, click “Become a Member” above.
- If you are already an ACPA member, click on “Member Portal” at the top right of this screen.
- Log onto your ACPA Member Profile.
- Then click on “Groups" on the left side navigation
- Search for "Mid-Level Community of Practice"
- Select the green plus button on the right side of the group box
Looking to get involved?
If you have suggestions, ideas, or questions, MLCOP would like to hear from you!
- Email us at [email protected]
- Post on our MLCOP Facebook Page
- Tweet with us at @MLCOPACPA
- Follow us on Instagram at @acpa_mlcop