Under the guidance and authority of ACPA: College Student Educators International, the ACPA Mid-Level Community of Practice is the home for mid-level professionals in student affairs and higher education. Mid-Level Professionals are those individuals who have been in the field for more than five years and are not a Senior Student Affairs Officer.
For some professionals, mid-level is a position at which they wish to remain for their professional careers. The reasons for doing so are as unique as the individual themselves and may encompass not only professional concerns but personal concerns as well. Likewise, some professionals see the mid-level as a stepping-stone to senior level opportunities. The ACPA MLCOP offers involvement opportunities for this broad range of needs.
Join the MLCOP Listserv
- You must be an ACPA member to join MLCOP. To join ACPA, click “Become a Member” above.
- If you are already an ACPA member, click on “Member Portal” at the top right of this screen.
- Log onto your ACPA Member Profile.
- Then click on “Groups" on the left side navigation
- Search for "Mid-Level Community of Practice"
- Select the green plus button on the right side of the group box
Upcoming Webinar--Monday, October 28th 4-5pm eastern
MLCOP Presents: Queerness at the Mid-Level
Join the Mid-Level Community of Practice for it's monthly webinar featuring mid-level Student Affairs professionals within the LGBT community, who will discuss how they have navigated the mid-level pathways in their careers.
Looking to get involved?
If you have suggestions, ideas, or questions, MLCOP would like to hear from you!