Registration and Contact Information
Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover). Purchase orders or International orders are not accepted. A service/processing fee of US $55 per registration will be assessed for returned checks. Changes in payment method after initial payment is processed are not permitted.
This is the preferred method of registration.
All ACPA members are asked to log in using their ACPA username and password to receive member rates. Current members or members with expired membership who forgot their username and/or password should follow the online instructions to have this information e-mailed.
Non-members who wish to join and members who need to renew their membership and take advantage of member pricing allow twenty-four (24) hours for processing membership payments to obtain member rates through the online registration system.
Registration form and payment can be mailed if postmarked by the early bird, regular or on-site deadlines. Payment must accompany registration form to complete registration.
Registration can be mailed to:
ACPA – College Student Educators International
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 300
Washington DC 20036-1188, USA
- All individuals attending, including presenters, must pay a registration fee.
- Student rates are for full-time, currently enrolled students only. You must be an ACPA Graduate or Undergraduate Student Member to qualify. Those who are employed full-time are not eligible for student rates.
- In order to qualify for member rates, membership with ACPA must be valid through the final day of the event you are attending. You must have your own individual ID number. You will not get a member rate by using your college/university or organizational member ID number.
- Payment must accompany the registration form. Postmarked date of payment will determine the registration rate if payment is sent after the registration form is submitted.
- Registrations are transferable to ACPA members of the same membership type. Registration transfers are not permitted to non-members. To transfer a convention registration, download the ACPA Registration Transfer Request Form (PDF) and fax form to 1.202.827.0601 or e-mail email@example.com.
Contact Tricia Fechter Gates, Deputy Executive Director, or call 1.202.835.2272.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request via email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Telephone requests will not be honored.
Please enter “EVENT NAME Refund” in the subject line and in the body of the text, include the name of the registered attendee and/or transaction number for a reference.
Refund checks or credits are processed within two weeks from the date of receiving the request. For credit cards, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card back to the original credit card used for payment if processed within 120 days of the original transaction. After 120 days, a credit card transaction will be refunded via check.
Refund request timelines are as follows:
- Refund requests received sixty (60) days prior to the first day of the event will receive a full refund.
- Refund requests received between sixty (60) days prior to the event starting and thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the event, will receive a refund equal to 50 percent of the appropriate registration fees.
- Cancellations received less than thirty (30) days before the event starts are not eligible for refund.
- Refunds for no shows will not be granted.