2020 Scholarship Application Information
The CGDSD is hosting two scholarships, which serve to encourage involvement in ACPA and the commission from professionals in our field outside of the United States. The scholarship will cover one year of ACPA membership, and applications are highly encouraged from newcomers to ACPA, as well as those returning after a lapse in membership. Recipients will be recognized on the CGDSD website, and are required to contribute to the commission in the year of their membership. Recipients will benefit from the commission's robust network of professionals and contribute their knowledge and expertise to assisting the commission in achieving its mission and goals. For additional details, please consult the Online Application.
Applications are due Dec. 16th, 2019.
- Applications are highly encouraged from newcomers to ACPA or those returning to ACPA after a lapse in membership. Current ACPA members are not eligible.
- Award recipients may only receive this award once and allow thier names to be posted on the CGDSD website and social media sites.
- Award recipients are expected to be active participants in the CGDSD in the year of their membership.
- Serve as a program or award reviewer during the year of membership.
For questions, please e-mail us at [email protected]
Past Recipients of the CGDSD Scholarship for International Members
2019 Scholarship Recipients:
- Dr. Maria Corazon L. Andoy, Head, Student Affairs Office, Centro Escolar University- Makati Campus, The Philippines
Caitriona McGrattan, Programme Advisor, Maynooth University, Ireland
2018 Scholarship Recipients:
- Cody Rosenbarker, Student Services Coordinator from the Lacoste School of the Arts (SCAD) located in Lacoste, France.
- Laura Burge, Student Experience Manager, Residential Services Department from Deakin University located in Geelong, Victoria.